A while ago, I wrote a post called Too Many Projects.
Well, instead of embarking on some of them, I read the post and realized that I could actually update the list.
Too many projects? There’s always something waiting patiently for me to pay it some attention.
- Like the discarded chair my cousin and I found in the garbage: I’m going to fix it up.
- Like the puppet for Adele: I’m going to build it.
Like the talk for HOTS (higher order thinking skills) I’m going to finish.Done! Prepared, delivered! Yay Like Lesson 9 out of 12 of my online course.Done! Now I’m on lesson 10
- Like the shirts I want to design, cut and sew.
Like the book review of Martina’s new book that I’ve begun and need to finishYes! I love the book and my first impressions were accepted as the Review!
- Lesson 10
- Get my presentation ready for uploading to the Net for others to see and comprehend
- NLP practitioner practice
- Yad Vashem Conference attendance and final project